Work At Squan
SQUAN specializes in Macros, Fiber Backhaul, DAS and Small Cell site development. Our client list includes telecommunications carriers, tower companies, neutral host providers, commercial landlords, government entities, universities, healthcare institutions and other organizations seeking increased coverage and capacity. SQUAN provides the resources these companies need to achieve their goals and objectives.
SQUAN believes it is important for our work to be meaningful to our employees. We are also passionate about the development of our people. We want you to succeed. Together we can deliver high quality products and services to our customers. Our employees are knowledgeable and excel in providing real-time solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Additionally, by working at SQUAN, our employees are able to gain valuable experience in multiple industries.
What is it like to work at SQUAN?
Delivering on our commitments to our customers is important to us. As a result, you will find the work challenging and exhilarating. You will definitely feel a real sense of accomplishment.
How do I apply?
Click on the link below and simply follow the prompt to submit your resume. We do showcase our key positions even when we do not have any immediate openings. If you don’t hear from us right away, don’t worry! We will keep your resume and when a position does become available, we will match it to your qualifications and background and contact you.
Do you have a Safety Program?
The workplace can be challenging. SQUAN has strong safety programs that enforce best practices and efficiencies to help us navigate in an ever-changing workplace.
We want to keep you safe!
From the moment an employee starts at SQUAN, we expect you to be mindful of safety—your own and others’—every minute of every day.
SQUAN’s safety awareness program, “How Many Reasons Do You Have to Be Safe Today?” reinforces that safety message, supported by safety newsletters, bulletins, and employee and contractor recognition.
Our employees are trained and certified in a variety of industry-specific and general safety programs.
Here are just a few of the things we do to reinforce safe practices wherever we work:
- Require a job safety analysis during pre-construction.
- Review safety issues daily before the start of work.
- Develop in-house safety programs to comply with OSHA requirements.
- Conduct ongoing safety training, with all SQUAN employees receiving 10 hour OSHA training, and many receive 30-hour training.
- Provide effective safety orientations and job-specific training for SQUAN employees and subcontractors.
- Conduct ongoing safety audits to identify safety concerns, educate employees and subcontractors, and improve our safety policies and procedures.
- In the event of an accident, conduct a thorough accident investigation and root cause analysis.
What about Benefits?
Our health and wealth benefits programs are available to employees and their spouses/same-gender domestic partners and dependents. For full-time employees, health benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Wealth benefits include a 401(k) plan and bonus/incentive programs for eligible positions.