A Proud Record of Workplace Safety
We are passionate about protecting our employees, subcontractors, the environment, and the public. We are never complacent and we maintain an unrelenting safety focus and work continuously to improve.
SQUAN’s Safety Programs
From the moment an employee starts at SQUAN, we expect them to be mindful of safety, their own and others’every minute of every day.
SQUAN’s safety awareness program, “How Many Reasons Do You Have to Be Safe Today?” reinforces that safety message, supported by safety newsletters, bulletins, and employee and contractor recognition. Our employees are trained and certified in a variety of industry-specific and general safety programs.
Our customers benefit from more efficient worksites. Most importantly, everyone benefits from being safe at work.
How We Ensure Safety
Here are just a few of the things we do to reinforce safe practices wherever we work:
- Require a Job Safety Analysis during pre-construction.
- Review safety issues daily before the start of work.
- Develop in-house safety programs to comply with OSHA requirements.
- Conduct ongoing safety training, with all SQUAN employees receiving 10 hour OSHA training, and many receive 30-hour training.
- Provide effective safety orientations and job-specific training for SQUAN employees and subcontractors.
- Conduct ongoing safety audits to identify safety concerns, educate employees and subcontractors, and improve our safety policies and procedures.
- In the event of an accident, conduct a thorough accident investigation and root cause analysis.
Learn More about our Safety Commitment
To make an inquiry or request a quote, contact us via our web form.