SQUAN is capable in all aspects of aerial telecommunications construction, and is equipped to perform any job – large or small.
Our abilities in aerial construction are performed by a team of highly trained and mobile staff that is motivated to provide quality service to our customers. We are familiar with local construction codes and practices in many markets, whether the requirements come from utility, municipal or state authorities.
Our team includes:
- experienced anchor placement crews
- make ready personnel
- QC techs Our employees are familiar with:
- various strand configurations
- coax and twisted pair cabling
In addition, our support staff provides maps, as-builts and other documentation for our customers in a timely and professional fashion. Whatever the requirements are for your aerial project, we have the staff that can provide it.
Squan maintains a fleet of aerial vehicles and equipment for all functions, including:
- small and large bucket trucks
- splicing vans and trailers
- reel trailers and pulling rigs