It’s All About the Network.
Founded in 2008, Squan provides innovative life-cycle solutions for evolving telecommunications networks with a view toward the realization of smart cities and intelligent infrastructure. We are focused on people, process and quality, and completely dedicated to a routine of improving upon the ongoing delivery of complex and dynamic infrastructure.
SQUAN Builds Networks for the Future of On-demand Communications
- Our expert team is our front-line and we embrace accountability
- Proper planning, while leveraging our diverse asset base, leads to routine and successful execution
Diversity in Service offering
- Through organic growth and acquisition, Squan has expanded our services base to address evolving client needs and industry trends
- Our broad expertise affords our client base end-to-end or specialized solutions that can be tailored to specific needs. Squan has a proven track record with verifiable references across technologies and user experience born from the professionalism of our people and the experience gained from over 20,000+ projects.
SQUAN’s expertise resides in:
- Network fiber and backbone solutions
- Wireless coverage expansion (macro tower and rooftop) to site-specific projects for Small Cell and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
We are trusted partner of all the leading telecommunication companies, including:
- T-Mobile, Sprint
SQUAN also serves:
- Tower companies
- Commercial landlords
- Stadium owners
- Many other businesses and institutions
We treat our customers as partners and we strive to exceed expectations. Our dedicated and seasoned project managers have decades of experience in delivering projects on time and on budget. We show our dedication to our customers with industry-leading response times and 24/7 emergency maintenance and repair service, offering reassurance and peace of mind.
Based in Englewood, NJ, and with locations in with more than 400 skilled employees support client projects working from locations in:
- New York City
- New Jersey
- New York State
- DC Metro
- Monroe, LA
- Conway, AR
- Centennial, CO
Our Engineers, Project Managers and Field Personnel are expertly trained to support wireline, wireless, cable and enterprise markets. In late 2014 SQUAN partnered with RFE Investment Partners of New Canaan, CT and Pillsman Partners of Greenwich, CT, providing the company with the capital to pursue ongoing expansion opportunities.
If you are seeking a dedicated partner for a telecommunications infrastructure project, contact us today.